|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Young Justice oc informationName - Mariana Blow/ Marian/ Robot girl.
Age ( 2010) - 17. 2016 - 20.
Designation - B27.
Like - WIP.
Dislike - WIP.
Power - Magic. Like Robot girl - make machines out of her body ( Like Rex Salazar ha ha ha).
Bio - One of her family was a magician, and then they decided to send her to the team. She liked this idea.
She has become a great member of the team. But one of her family member was a bad past and she did not want anyone to know about it then. While I do not know what will happen next. I will write about it.
Love interest - Kid Flash, I think.
A small historyOne day, Anna met with Hunter Stone.
Anna was friendly.
- Hello, you Anna Black, niece of Van Kleiss... - Hunter.
- Hi, yeah, but I do not want to talk about it. - Anna.
- Okey, My name is Hunter Stone. Rex talked a lot about you. - Hunter said.
- It is a pleasure to meet you. - Anna smiled.
- Me too. - Hunter.
- What do you like to do? - Anna.
- How about to go on a mission together? - Hunter.
- Umm, Ok. - Anna.
They went together on a mission to Abysus.
- Let's not be displayed on the eyes Van Kleiss... Okey? - Anna.
- I absolutely agree. - Hunter.
- And generally what we're doing here? - Anna.
- Spying on your uncle... - Hunter spoke in a whisper.
- Okay. - Anna.
When they overheard him Biowulf and Breach grabbed their.
- Master, look who we found... - Biowulf.
- Ah, old acquaintances. - Van Kleiss.
- You been here before, Hunter? - Anna looked at her.
- Do not look at me like that. I hate him like you. - Hunter.
On preparing to never let goWalking slowly down the hall, arms filled with the day's mail, we spoke of morbid things.
She wants to be reduced to ash and I want to know if I can keep her on my mantle.
She looks at me sideways with a curious face and forgets her footsteps.
It's a little bit morbid, she tells me, deciding it's time to continue shuffling along,
but I think the way I'm trying to picture her perfect urn is probably worse.
There's nothing that I can think of that suits her, though,
and I wonder if I even know her.
Do I scatter you somewhere? You can't visit scatter.
(I think good daughters plant guilt in the carpet pile to trip upon.)
But she doesn't trip, instead she ruminates on how appalling it'd be to divide her in fourths:
she laughs as she's divvying up her body parts for our mantles.
I tell her we'll set up a custody schedule, but only between my closest sister and me;
we're the ones that take care of her. But in reality, I'm not planning on sharing.
She tells me she wants to be in the n
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More